Owing to the entry into force of the aforementioned modification to the “Information Society Services Law” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is compulsory for the explicit consent of any user using websites that employ nonessential cookies to be obtained before he/she begins browsing
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and recover information about website visitors, and also to ensure correct functioning of the website We use own (or first-party) and third-party cookies to improve our services, customise our website, make it easier for our users to browse, offer an improved experience when using the website, identify problems and thereby improve the website, carry out measurements and usage statistics and show you advertising related to your preferences by analysing use of the website.
Depending on their duration, cookies may be:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a website. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or when the user closes the browser
- Persistent cookies: With these cookies the data remain stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when he/she re-connects to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
Depending on the organisation managing them:
- Own or first-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies:: These cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided, but by another organisation that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In addition, if the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website owner but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Depending on the purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services existing on them, such as monitoring the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the component elements of an order, carrying out the order purchase process, dealing with an application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content on social networks
- Geolocation cookies: These are used to find your user location when you request a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer you relevant information depending on the country where you are located.
- Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: These allow the entity responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure activity on the website, platform or application and to create browsing profiles for the users of that website, platform or application, in order to introduce improvements according to the analysis of the users’ data usage.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the advertising content to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow us to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on your user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising adapted to that profile.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
List the names of the cookies, type, owner, function and expiry, for example:
- PHPSESSID: a strictly necessary technical cookie that contains the session identifier. It is erased when the browser is closed
- _lang: a strictly necessary technical cookie that contains the session language. It is erased when the browser is closed
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires 1 year after the last use.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the monitoring function for single visits. The first time a user enters the website via a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only if the user changes browser will he/she be considered a different user. It expires 2 year after the last use.
- _gat: this cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the request speed – a limitation on the collection of data on websites with high traffic. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of first and last time the user visited the site. It expires 2 year after the last use.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival at the website. It expires 30 year after the last use._utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the tracking code urchin.js. It is erased when thebbrowser is closed.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request made by the user. It expires when the session ends.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires when the session ends.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user reached the website It expires 6 months after the last use.
DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You as a user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device by changing the settings on the browser installed on your computer: If you deactivate the cookies, it will not prevent you from browsing the website, but the use of some services may be limited and, consequently, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory. You as a user may withdraw your consent relating to the Cookies Policy at any time, and may delete the cookies stored on your device by adjusting your internet browser settings, as described above
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES AND REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon 2. Click on Settings. 3. Click on Advanced. 4. In the section "Privacy and security", click on Content Settings. 4.1. Remove cookies: Click on All cookies and site data... 4.2. Do not allow cookies to be stored 5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty Cache). 6. Close and re-open the browser. For more information on Chrome, click here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools / Internet Options. 2. Click on the “General” file 3. In the section “Browsing history”, click on Delete browsing history upon leaving. 4. Select Remove files 5. Select Remove cookies
6. Click on Remove.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close and re-open the browser. For more information on Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Remove all website details
3. Click on Restore.
4. Close and re-open the browser For more information on Safari, click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options - Advanced - Cookies. The cookies options control the way in which Opera deals with them and, thus, whether they are accepted or rejected. For more information on Opera, click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation for the browser you have installed.