General conditions of purchase
Purchases made on this website shall be deemed to have been made at the registered office of
CDR HOSIERY SPAIN, S.L.
Isaac Peral, 27
08960 Sant Just Desvern – Barcelona
hereinafter the “Seller”.
As part of the online sale of its products, the Seller will create a database of its customers which will store certain personal data necessary for the registration, processing and tracking of orders.
In fact, the Customer will have to identify himself/herself in order to purchase a product according to one of the following two options:
To register as a Customer by completing a form in which certain mandatory fields appear (Name, Surname, Date of birth, E-mail address, Password, Shipping address and Billing address).
Subsequently and for any new order, the registered Customer will identify himself/herself using his/her e-mail address (username) and password, by clicking on the “Identification” icon.
The information communicated by the Customer as part of the opening of his account or during each of his orders must be complete, accurate and up to date. If the Customer does not wish to share such information, the Seller will not be able to respond favorably to the Customer’s order.
Start the purchase process as a guest, without the need to register as a customer. This option will also require the introduction of personal data essential to process the order.
It is forbidden for the buyer to falsify or invent names in the context of the order procedure and other communications. The Seller reserves the right to prosecute any abuse or misuse, in the interest of all users.
With the agreement of the present general conditions of purchase, the Seller disclaims any liability arising from the entry of incorrect data in the implicit documents of the order, the buyer is responsible for the correct entry of the data.
The Customer who wishes to place an order chooses the different products by clicking on “Add to my basket”.
The Customer is invited to consult the description of each product to know its characteristics (name, definition, characteristics and composition, …).
We provide the utmost attention and accuracy to the publication of information related to the products and their update, the seller is not responsible for any non-substantial errors, which the customer acknowledges and accepts.
At any time, the Customer may:
– Check the Products contained in his basket and obtain detailed information on each of them (photo, product name, reference, size, color, quantity chosen) the unit price and the total amount of the order by clicking on the icon “My basket”.
– Continue with the product selection by clicking on the “Continue shopping” button.
After checking the order, the Customer must click on “Confirm my basket” and check the box “I accept the General Conditions of Purchase”. In this way the Customer declares to have read the General Conditions of Purchase before placing his order.
After payment by the Customer of the order, an email will be sent to the address provided by the Customer as confirmation of the order.
The Seller reserves the right not to validate the order or to cancel it in the following cases (the Customer will be informed by email):
– If there is a refusal to authorize payment by card by the bank.
– If the Seller reasonably believes that the Customer has breached the Terms and Conditions or has engaged in fraudulent activities, or for any other legitimate reason.
The purchase price of the products, as well as the shipping costs include the VAT in force at the time of purchase.
The Seller reserves the right to change, at any time and without notice, the selection of items offered on the website and their price. In case of price change, the applicable price will be the price in force on the day of the order.
– Credit or debit card
We accept payment by credit or debit card, with no additional shipping cost. It is essential that the buyer is the credit card holder. If this condition is not met, the order will not be processed.
Accepted credit cards are: VISA, MASTERCARD, JBC, ……
* Fraudulent use of data and bank cards.
It constitutes a crime of electronic fraud under Article 248 of the Penal Code punishable by up to 6 years imprisonment the use of electronic payment systems with credit card when any of the following circumstances concur:
– The user provides false data of the buyer or the card used.
– Using the data of a person other than the buyer.
– To facilitate card numbers that do not coincide with the one of the buyer.
– Usurp the condition of holder of other people’s cards.
– Use card numbers generated with computer programs or similar algorithms.
– Bizum to the telephone 000000000